Saturday 29 March 2014

Smile!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all ok. I am still under the weather with Bronchitis but I am tucked up on the sofa at the moment watching Little House on the Prairie and blog hopping so life is not all bad. I have a quick card to share with you today which I made using 1920's Gwen from Some Odd Girl. I bought her a long time ago and I love her style! I coloured her up last week as an experiment using only Cool Grey Graph'it Markers and the blender.


I cut her out with no border this time and added her to a card I made using My Mind's Eye papers which were the perfect colour. The flowers are from my stash and I added a crystal button on top of them which is available here from The Ribbon Girl. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches and is from this set. 


Here is a close up of Gwen, the colouring is not perfect but it was great fun experimenting. I sent this card to my Best Friend this week. She is very stylish and elegant, just like Gwen so I thought this would be perfect for her.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry that you are so poorly.You stay cosy and nice and comfy till you feel a lot better.Such a gorgeous card.love these papers and the image.Get well soon.Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jane. I love the image and the tones are fabulous. Scrummy papers and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x