Wednesday 26 March 2014

Playing with some new stash and a CAS Baby card

Hello Everyone! I am back again! I was very lucky to be able to get hold of some of the gorgeous new Clearly Besotted dies when they were released and despite feeling awful with my cough I was so inspired I couldn't resist having a play. I made a very simply new Baby card using the baby die and the Butterfly Wishes dies.


I added some stitching around the edges and cut an aperture in the white card with an oval die to set the sentiment and the butterfly die into. 
I then cut another smaller butterfly which I added below the aperture and finished with pearls 


I made 2 other cards as well yesterday, one will be going in the post tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to share it with you in a couple of days. Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x