Tuesday 25 March 2014

Celebrate!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and having a good week so far. I am still suffering with a nasty cough and the remnants of my cold and not getting enough sleep at the moment so I am looking forward to the Weekend already! I have a Clean and Simple card to share with you today which I made using a selection of Echo Park papers from a variety of pads. I love mixing and matching patterns and Echo Park papers lend themselves to this very well.


I used a fabulous My Favourite Things sentiment as the focal point on my card from this very versatile set which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I used some Fishtail banners to stamp the sentiment onto and then added some of my usual stitching to the layers. The Chipboard embellishments were leftovers from a Magazine Commission.


I will leave you with a liitle arty shot of the card. The wooden stars which are the perfect finishing touch are from Artcuts. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaw such gorgeous papers and great combination. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x