Sunday 9 March 2014

MMCSDT - Spring Flowers

Hello Everyone! I am kicking off a 'Flowers' themed week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today. We have been lucky to have some lovely sunshine here this weekend, the daffodils are blooming and Spring is definitely on it's way. To celebrate the lovely weather, I have made a card using some of the lovely new goodies which have arrived recently at My Mum's Craft Shop.


The papers I have used are from the Echo Park 'Splendid Sunshine' pad which is available here. They match the Hobby House 'Summertime' pre-coloured topper so well! I added a sentiment from Paper Smooches 'Scripty Sayings' set which I stamped straight on to the backing papers.


I added a beautiful saddlestitched edge ribbon and lots of paper flowers from the Ribbon Girl around the image and finished with a lovely big button tied with twine and a couple of stick on pearls. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. thats a wonderfull creation

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, love the pretty design and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Spring card, such pretty colours and embellishments.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Jane!! I always love your work!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super pretty Jane, lovely spring colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x