Sunday 2 March 2014

MMCSDT - Purr-fect little Newton

Hello Everyone! I am back with my regular Sunday slot on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. I have a simple little card to share with you today which I made using the adorable Newton's Nook stamps which are available here at My Mum's Craft Shop.


Newton is adorable and was coloured in using my Promarkers and Graph'it Markers. I die cut him into a circle using the stitched circle Dienamics dies. The papers I have used are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 'Record it' Antique pad. I added them to a Craftwork Cards base and finished with some hessian ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and wooden hearts from Artcuts. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh this is so so sweet Jane! hugs! Moja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back Jane! Hope you are well. Lovely CAS card. I am NOT spending any more at MMCS, already awaiting a parcel!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a sweet card creation

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Love the image and the cute little wooden hearts.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x