Friday 7 March 2014

Congrats on your New Job!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I am trying very hard to update my blog a little more frequently so am sharing a card I made for a dear Friend who has just been offered a fabulous new job!



All the supplies I have used on my card are mostly things I have had in my stash for ages. The stamp and Die are so old I am not sure where they are from. The papers are mostly American Crafts and My Mind's Eye and the wooden star is from Artcuts. I added a doily cut with a Papermania die and some lovely Ribbon Girl Ribbon. The flower was added to hide an area of the image that didn't come out quite right but I actually really like it there! A happy accident!
I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane - this is fabulous, so eyecatching - and indeed, the flower hiding your happy accident, is perfectly positioned! Hugs, Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x