Tuesday 14 December 2010

Last minute Christmas cards

I have made so many Christmas cards this year that I was feeling pretty confident that I would have enough to see me through but I had a little panic when I looked in my Christmas box last week so I decided to make a few quick ones to fill it up again.

I chose one of my favourite Christmassy images to colour from Pollycraft and made the cards up in batches. First I cut out all the layers, then sewed them, then die cut and coloured the toppers and Sunday night I finally put then all together adding Glitter glue and gems.

This image is on sale at a special price of only 49p at the moment in the Pollycraft shop and really is perfect for those last minute cards!
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. They are all awesome as always hun!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, that image is so cute

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous collection of cards Jane...I am having the same panic at the mo.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x