Tuesday 11 January 2011

Sending Bunny Hugs!

I have a card to share with you today made with a gorgeous Amberink digi image and papers. I just love these little bunnies and the sentiment is just adorable.
I love this rich yellow paper combined with the gorgeous pink flowery design. It reminds me of spring and meadows full of flowers! I coloured the bunnies with my Promarkers and cut them out before adding them to a Nesties circle. I added a bit of real and fake stitching and a lovely felt flower was the perfect finishing touch.
There is still plenty of time for you to enter the Amberink 21 days Challenge.
You can find all the details here. The theme is GET ORGANIZED and you can find lots of inspiration from the DT on the challenge post.
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card !! great image and superb coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jane this is beautiful, what an adorable couple, would make a lovely anniversary card. sooo cute. off to have a look see.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! This just leaves me all warm and fuzzy! I just love it;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Jane - love the colours and papers and that image is just too cute!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Jane! What a great combination of iPapers, and the bunnies are coloured to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x