Monday 25 April 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Fun and Games

It's Monday which means it is time for a new Pollycraft Challenge! I hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday, I spent a lovely day with my Family and also managed to fit in some crafting, my mojo came back and my commissions are nearly finished! The theme for this week's Pollycraft Challenge chosen by our lovely Emma is....
Fun and Games

I decided to take the theme litterally and made a game, our very own Pollycraft version of 'Noughts and Crosses'....Critters and Cogs!!

I made a board using a bargain offcut of mount board I picked up on my holiday for 10 pence a piece, I inked the edges with distress inks and then covered it with American Crafts paper. I made a grid with ribbon and gems on more American Crafts paper, mounted it on to brown card and then added it to the middle of the board.
I made counters by printing and colouring 4 each of my favourite Critters and Cogs, I coloured them in, cut them out with Nesties and then mounted them on to brown card and flooded them with glossy accents to make them more durable.
The letters I used are by American Crafts and I finished with a couple more embellishments I found in my stash.
I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge, the prize for one lucky winner is a £10 voucher to spend over at Crafty Emma's Store.
(Please note p&p not included)
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from the DT!
Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday, right, I'm off now to finish my Commissions before my lot get up!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Jane

    you totally ROCKED the theme! great great creation

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane..... stunning idea... beautiful creation. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane this is just a fab idea and love the images and colours!!!

    You have agreat blog and I have really enjoyed having a nosey with be back for my inspiration!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, this is really clever.love it :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x