Saturday 3 September 2011

CES Challenge - Raise your glasses

Hi Everyone! Apologies for my late post, for some reason my post didn't publish today! Saturday is CES Challenge day and this week's theme chosen by our lovely Donna is....

''Raise Your Glasses''

I racked my brains for ages trying to decide what image to use and then, luckily, remembered I had this image from Wild Rose Studio which fits the theme perfectly! I have used Basic Grey Oxford Papers, the colours are great for Men's cards!



The lovely little wooden star is available here from Crafty Emma's Store and I used gingham bias binding from The Ribbon Girl. I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge.
The prize for one lucky winner is a £10 voucher (ex p&p) to spend over at Crafty Emma's Store.


The Design team have made some fab Projects to inspire you this week, please pop over to the blog to check them all out.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jane...and gorgeous dp's too hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Jane! Like the way you've cut out the image. Fab papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous male card jane.your bold colours and design are stunning and fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love about your cards and about your designs is your immaculate taste in mixing colors. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card as usual. Love the colours and the stitching is fab! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill card, Jane! Love the papers and the ribbon looks delicious!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x