Thursday 2 February 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good week. A brand new Challenge was launched yesterday on the Whiff of Joy challenge blog and I have to admit the theme did make me panic a bit when I read it as the team would like you to...

Colour an image in black and white

I've never tried this before so when I had stopped panicking and spent a bit of time googling some tutorials I decided to give it a go and spent some time colouring my beautiful Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel with various shades of grey Promarkers. 


When  had finished it took me ages to choose my papers, I normally plan my cards around the papers and colour my images to match them so it was a bit strange doing the process in reverse.
In the end I chose mostly Echo Park papers and used the gorgeous Whiff of Joy Postcard stamp as a backdrop for my Angel to sit on.


The sentiment is a Melissa Frances transfer and the beautiful brad was purchased in Michaels in New York last October. I also added some Ribbon girl ribbon and flowers and some pearls as a finishing touch. Make sure you check out the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from the fab DT and for details of this fortnight's prize.
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Your creation is gorgeous! Lovely details and your coloring is fab!
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jane - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card jane.fantastic design and your mono colouring is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x