Thursday 15 March 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Pretty Spring Pastels

Good Morning Everyone! It's an exciting day for me today as I am sharing my first card today as a new member of the My Mum's Craft shop DT on the shop blog. I have made a card using some gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers and a gorgeous Wee pre-coloured topper from the Spring Bringer set which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop


Please take a look at my post on the shop blog for details of all the papers and gorgeous Hobby House embellishments and why not stop a while to soak up some inspiration from my very talented Design Team buddies.


I hope you have a lovely Thursday! Please come back tomorrow for a preview of Whiff of Joys next stamp release.
Jane
x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and layout, everything! I didn't realise you could get these toppers pre-coloured, you may be costing me money today! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane, this is so pretty, your colouring is stunning. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,...what an great image,, looks very wonderfull!!!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jane.stunning image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane this is gorgeous and such fabulous papers! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane this card is beautiful - very very pretty! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x