Friday 15 February 2013

Be my Valentine....

Hello again everyone! As promised yesterday, here is the card I made for my Hubby for Valentine's Day. I used more of the lovely Echo Park papers from the Love Story pad and the beautiful Cupid Mae. I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out carefully before adding her to the card with foam pads.


I added a sentiment from Hero Arts and lots of lovely little wooden hearts from my stash. All the papers were layered onto black card and I stitched around the edge of each layer.


I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day. Mine was great and I had a lovely meal with my Hubby.
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane. Love the image and the papers and design are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Jane! The image is so sweet and you colored her wonderfully! The DP is gorgeous too! I bet your hubby loved the card. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for valentines day. gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull card creation,fantastic image, very lovely!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Jane! Great papers and fab coloring of the fun image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x