Saturday 20 April 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - Bags of Fashion Morgan

Good Morning Everyone! The Sun has finally put in an appearance in my part of the world and I have a nice bright card like the very welcome sunshine to share with you today. I have made a card using the lovely Bags of Fashion Morgan who is available here from Funky Kits.


I used papers from My Mind's Eye and the purple flower is a new arrival from the Ribbon Girl. The ribbon is also from the Ribbon Girl and is available here. I added some more flowers from my stash and a fabric button I picked up in a Haberdashery in Greenwich.


Here is a close up of my image which I coloured with Promarkers. She has fabulous hair! The sentiment I have used is by My Favourite Things from the large numbers set. I have lots of crafting lined up today and then am meeting my Best Friend for shopping, a natter and dinner. I can't wait! Have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and gorgeous colouring too, such a pretty card.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw she is so adorable and I love the pretty colour combination. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x