Sunday 27 October 2013

New Ribbons and Toppers at My Mum's Craft Shop

Hello Everyone!It's my day for posting on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today. I have been playing with some of the lovely new goodies which have just arrived at My Mum's Craft Shop and have two cards for you today. Kitty has recently received a huge selection of printed ribbons and toppers which are going to be perfect for your Christmas cards this year. Both cards were very quick to make!

 I used Vintage Presents ribbon on my first card and some matching paper from My Mind's Eye. I also added a Paper Smooches sentiment which is from the Christmas Sampler set. I finished with a wooden snowflake from my stash and a stick on gem.
The new Owl toppers are great fun and are already coloured in. They are a perfect match to the Bazzill basics Nordic Pines papers I have used. The ribbon is Christmas Hoot Tawny and I used it as my sentiment. I added another wooden snowflake and some punched Holly leaves to finish. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Both so pretty, gorgeous papers and the little owl is so cute! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ribbons, will have to look out for these. Such quick and effective cards.
    Craft On, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x