Sunday 23 March 2014

MMCSDT - Fantastic Mr Fox

Hello Everyone! It's my day for posting on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and  I am sharing the card I have made for our Animals themed week this week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. I have used one of the new Creative Expressions Animal Stamps on my card. This one is 'Mr Fox' and he is available here


I coloured him in using Graph'it Markers and Promarkers and cut him out before adding him to my card. The papers I have used are from the My Mind's Eye 'Record it Pretty Things' pad. They are gorgeous! I also added some flowers, a hessian ribbon and a lovely little heart button from The Ribbon Girl.


Here is a close up of Mr Fox, I think he is really fantastic and I will be treating myself to more stamps from this range soon as he was so lovely to colour. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. oh the fox looks really cute! lovely card Jane. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x