Sunday 15 June 2014

MMCSDT - Happy Summer for Spots and Stripes week.

Hello Everyone! I have a little taste of Summer for you today for my weekly post on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog to celebrate the lovely Sunshine we have had this week here in the South. We are having a Spots and Stripes week starting today, some of my favourite patterns! I used papers from the Carta Bella 'It's a Celebration' pad which is available here from My Mum's craft Shop.


The image panel was created using stamps from the Lawn Fawn 'Happy Summer' set and they were great fun to colour in. I die cut the finished image with an oval dienamics die.



Here is a close up of my image all coloured in with a variety of alcohol markers. I added some embellishments from my stash, including a stripy brad which fitted the theme very well!
Please join us for the rest of next week for more Spots and Stripes inspiration from the DT.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. A great card Jane, love the image (although I'm not an ant fan!!) and your choice of such colourful papers is spot on!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x