Friday 3 April 2015

MMCSDT - My Superhero!

Hello Everyone, sorry it has been a while! Life has been rather busy lately and has got in the way of my Crafting. Hopefully things will settle down soon. I am here today with some Good Friday inspiration for you using some gorgeous Mama Elephant stamps. The set I have used is called Tiny Heroes and is available here from My Mum's Craft shop. I have a few Mama Elephant sets and always find them very inspiring and I love making Clean and Simple cards with them.


 I used papers from the Doodlebug Hello Sunshine pad to create a little scene for my Superhero to fly around in stamped the sentiment on to one of the hills and then sewed around the edges before adding the layers to my card. I also added some matching Doodlebug enamel dots.



My image was coloured with alcohol markers and cut out before adding it to the card with foam pads. I added some little stars from the set to finish. I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. What a "super" card Jane!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cute! Wishing you a happy Easter! ♥ hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x