Friday 25 September 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Mini Gingerbread Christmas cards

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all ok and have had a good couple of weeks. I am back today with my Design Team post for my Mum's Crafts Shop. I have been making Christmas cards for Quick Cards Made Easy for months now, so I always find when it comes to making my own that I want to do something Clean and Simple and quick to put together. Last night I had a play with my dies and some lovely new Lawn Fawn goodies from My Mum's Craft shop.


I love Gingerbread men so I just had to get these! I used the 'Oh Snap!' stamps and dies on these cards. I first cut a shaped card base using a scalloped circle die then cut patterned papers from the My Favourite things Fresh Squeezed chevrons pad.


I added a circle cut from Kraft on top of this and then die cut a circle from smooth white card using the stitched circles dies. I stamped my sentiments then stamped the images onto offcuts of white card.

After I had coloured the images, I die cut them using the coordinating dies and added them to the card with foam pads. I added contrasting stick on gems from my stash to finish.


I think I will be making a lot of these this year as they are very quick to put together and I think the little gingerbread man is adorable! I hope you have a lovely Friday and a lovely Weekend!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute, I gotta have them, can you give me an idea how big the little man is, as it just says the set is 3" x 2"? I always struggle making xmas cards and I tend to end up making ooak's so these will be perfect. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x