Friday 12 October 2018

Little Miss Muffet DT - Inspiration week

Hello everyone! I hope you are well and ready for the weekend. I know I am! I have some exciting news to share with you today as I recently joined the Little Miss Muffet stamps Guest Design team. I was on the DT many years ago and am thrilled to be back and to have a chance to play with all the gorgeous stamps again.


I am joining in on my first inspiration week with a new stamp which is called 'Jack'. I made a treat box using a Sizzix die and decorated it with patterned papers before adding the image as a topper.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out leaving a small border.I added a sentiment from my stash and some wooden stars from Artcuts.


I added a button and some stick on pearls and gems to finish the box. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x