Wednesday 14 November 2018

Some Little Miss Muffet inspiration

Hello Everyone!I have just discovered I had a bit of a problem with scheduling posts on my blog so my Little Miss Muffet posts for the past two weeks are missing so I am sharing them today.

My first card was made for Halloween using Polka Dot pals Ghostly which is available here from Little Miss Muffet.


I used some Halloween My Mind's Eye papers from my stash and some black striped ribbon and finished with a couple of little sequins.


I used Holiday truck for my second card which is available here. I loved colouring this one and kept the layout quite simple using patterned papers from my stash and a sentiment from a freebie set from Simply Cards and Papercraft.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday and I will be back tomorrow with more Little Miss Muffet inspiration.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x