Thursday 20 December 2018

Dragon

Hello Everyone! It's Customer Appreciation day today at Little Miss Muffet stamps and there are also some new releases for you including this amazing Christmas Dragon which I just could not wait to colour in! Make sure you check out the Little Miss Muffet blog and Facebook page for lots for inspiration.
 
 

I used Promarkers and some stickles glitter glue to colour the dragon and added him to a little snowy scene I put together using papers from my stash. I them added a wooden snowflake and a button and ribbon tab to finish. I still have a couple of Christmas cards left to make which I hope to have finished by the Weekend. How are you getting on with your Christmas crafting?
I have to admit I have really enjoyed making my Christmas cards in my new Craft room this year but I am going to start a lot earlier next year so I can make even more!
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x