Monday 17 May 2010

Another 'boys' card....

I have another 'boys' card to share with you this evening. I made this card yesterday for Jack's Football coach as he is leaving in the summer to start a new teaching job and will be based too far away to keep on coaching the boys. It is such a shame as he is a great coach and the boys really look up to him.

I used papers from the 'It's a man's world' stack from Papermania and coloured the Pollycraft image in the colours of Jack's team. The large black letters are by Prima, I love these! The smaller sticker letters are by My little shoebox and the star is American Crafts.
I hope you all had a good weekend.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x