Monday 24 May 2010

My card for the Pollycraft Buttons and Butterflies challenge

It's Monday already and this week I got to pick the Challenge theme for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge!
I chose 2 of my favourite things to add to cards as my theme:

Buttons and Butterflies!

I made a card using this gorgeous image of Sydney Flutterby. I wanted to frame the image with Butterflies so I cut a pinking circle with my nesties and stuck a Martha Stewart butterly to every other small triangle of the pinked edge. I then topped the Butterflies with mini buttons.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and layered it on a green circle before adding it to my Butterfly frame.
The papers I used are from a DCWV stack, I think it is Blossoms and Butterflies. The sentiment is b Hero Arts and was cut out with a label die. The ric rac has been in my stash for a long time!
The finished card is a little bright but I guess it is quite suitable for the weather we are having!
Please check out the Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's cards. I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. Paula has a whole set of Cuthbert and Kiki images as a prize for the winner!

I just love those little bears! They are so adorable!
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x