Monday 27 September 2010

Guest Designer card for Die Cut Dreams - Teddy Bears Birthday

The very lovely and Sassy Susie asked me to be a Guest Designer for a Die Cut Dreams challenge and I was thrilled when she told me the theme...Teddy Bears Birthday!
I immediately thought of this stamp set by Elzybells as it fits the theme perfectly.
I decided to try something a little different and made a tri shutter card following a tutorial on the web.

I used Papermania card for my base card and American crafts paper from a pack I bought for a Bargain price in TKMaxx.The images were stamped onto smooth card and coloured with Promarkers. I added glossy accents to the spots on the presents
The lovely little spotty buttons were a gift from a crafty Friend. The sentiments were cut out using a Nesties label die. As a finishing touch I added a little bow and some pearls.
I hope you will be able to join the Die Cut dreams team and myself for this Challenge, make sure you pop over to the blog for lots of inspiration.
I'll be back later with another DT card!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    Fab card - I haven't made one of these for ages!
    Love the bright funky colo[urs.
    Well done on GDT position.
    Have a great day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Jane, and congrats on your GD spot!! Love the stamps you've used, so cute!!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the style. Gorgeous images and papers too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x