Tuesday 28 September 2010

Schooldays ATCS

I have some ATCs to share with you today I made for the Addicted to ATCs monthly swap. The theme this month is Schooldays so I made some ATCs using some papers I recently bought from Sarah's Cards along with some ledger paper which I punched with an EK success punch.

I used an adorable digi stamp by Lori Boyd which I bought from Die Cuts R Us. I coloured Lacie with my Promarkers in colours to match the papers and added glossy accents to her little apple. As a finishing touch, I added a lovely little spotty button from The Ribbon Girl. I adore this little digi image, Lori Boyd is so talented and I will definitely be treating myself to more of her lovely designs.
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card !! love it ! great coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the image -it's adorable. Love the ATCs, they're really fun - where on earth do you get time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good. love the ledger idea.

    k
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Jane - I don't think mine will be ready on time now - I've not been well and time is being taken over by visits to the Dr's......maybe next month - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue what people do with these ATCs, but they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. That digi stamp is so cute!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZA Jane...these are awesome!! Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog through Claudia & Co. I love your ATC and I love making them. I have to check out this monthly swap. You did a fantastic job. Swappers will be lucky to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x