Monday 11 October 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - It's a Fairytale!

I's Monday already so it's time for another Pollycraft Challenge. The theme this week is 'It's a Fairytale' I decided to make something other than a card. I used some Cosmo Cricket Togetherness papers with Cuthbert and Kiki images.

Cuthbert is coming to rescue little Princess Kiki from her tower :-) The numbers I used on the Clock are by Prima as are the flowers.
I bought the clock face and the mechanism from one of the Craft Pound shop stalls at on the craft shows recently. Making the clock was really simple as the points in between the scallops was where the numbers needed to go.
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of fabulous Projects from the DT. I hope you will be able to join us this week, we are being sponsored this week by the Craft Garden and there is a £10 voucher for the winner.

Have a lovely Monday! I will be back later with another card for the Squigglefly Challenge.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely project! I love the functionality of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable project! Perfect for a nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x