Thursday 7 October 2010

The Sweetest Birthday ever!

I don't often do very pink and girly but I have a card to share with you today which most definitely is. I didn't even sit at my Craft desk yesterday as I was exhausted when I got home. We had takeaway Pizza and I just collapsed on the sofa! At this rate, I am not going to make it to any of my planned crafty places in London!

I made this card a little while ago and I don't think I have shown it yet. I used a fabulous image from Squiggle Stamps, Daisy with her Balloon which is available here.
I combined her in a simple layout with a sentiment stamp from a set I bought last year at Alexandra Palace. The papers were from my scrap box and the button is ancient! I just adore little Daisy and I loved matching all the patterns and papers to make this card!
I hope you are all having a good week...
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet little girl! Love the star paper and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sweet card !!
    greetings from belgium,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable Jane, such a pretty card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,

    You should 'do pink' more often - this is a lovely card!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo sweet, Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x