Friday 19 November 2010

A Pollycraft Friday Freebie and some bargains!

I {heart} Maurice! If you love him too, make sure you pop over to the Tales from Pollycraft blog to get your own Maurice Friday Freebie.


This image is simply fabulous, I couldn't resist making not one but two cards to share with you today! I used some gorgeous vintagey papers by Making Memories with some Kraft paper.


I printed the sentiment on the computer, added a bit of stitching, some felt star brads and the fabulous image on foam pads for a quick but fun card.

If you fancy doing a bit of shopping today, Emma has a special offer on in her store
***FREE P&P UNTIL 10AM MONDAY***
SELECT THE FREE POSTAGE OPTION
(ie over £30)
OR SPEND OVER £30 AND CHOOSE ANOTHER £3.00 WORTH OF PRODUCTS FOR FREE - USE THE CODE OVER30

but that's not all...
Anice also has some bargains for you on the Funky Hand website...
All Funky Hand Original Collections are permanently reduced in price to make room for all the exciting things which will be arriving next year!
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x