Friday 20 May 2011

No stamping!!!!!

Morning Everyone! I hope you have had a good week, mine has not been the best, I am still on a bad luck run! My trusty netbook has died and I am blogging on the big family laptop while I await delivery of my new Netbook and nothing seems to work properly! I have something a bit different to show you today...a card with no stamping or Promarkers!

My Nan and Grandma will both be celebrating their 90th Birthday's within a few days of one another and I wanted to make them both a really special card. I have made a twisted easel which I covered with black card and Tilda paper with lots of stitching and layers. I also added ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and some fab little Cameo buttons. The die cut Cameo is from Marianne Designs and I love it's simple elegance. The letters and numbers and sentiments are all rub-ons from American Crafts.


I decorated some little gift boxes to put the engraved silver pill boxes I have bought them in and decorated them with flowers and another tiny Cameo.

Have a great Friday!

Jane

x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, this is a very beautiful card love the design and gorgeous colours. The black cameo really stands out. A very cute and pretty gift box too. Both the birthday girls will love them.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful jane.i love the gorgeous cameo silhouette and the colours and design are really classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x