Friday 13 May 2011

Whiff of Joy GDT - Happy Anniversary

I had scheduled this post to be published this morning but Mr Blogger decided to have an extended sulk and delete my post so I am writing it all over again!
I had to republish another post too and have lost all the lovely comments you left me!
I have card to share with you today which I made using my wonderful Whiff of Joy GDT pack which arrived this week. It was packed full of lovely stamps and pearls and I have lots of fun using them to make this card.


I used gorgeous Bobunny papers, a Martha Stewart punch and some Nesties to build the design for my card with lots of stitching. I think I am finally in control of my new Sewing Machine, it took a while but it seems to like me for now.
I used some mini tags to write part of my sentiment with tiny alpha stickers and a printed sentiment from Pink Petticoat. The pearl brads are available here from Whiff of Joy.

The image I used is 'Together Forever' these little birds were so much fun to colour and I am really looking forward to doing them in a different colourway next time. I stamped them on to textured cardstock and then coloured them with Promarkers. After I cut the image out with my Nesties, I left the paper in the die and inked the edges to get the graded shadow effect. First time I tried this (I know, I am so behind the times!!) I finished the card with lots of flowers and pearls and some glitter glue on the hearts on the banner.
I hope you had a good day and didn't lose too many blog posts!
Have a good evening! My demo day is tomorrow, need to pack my bag tonight and finish labelling my Promarkers!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. stunning card jane.i love your colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x