Friday 8 July 2011

Helloooooo Gorgeous!!!

Morning Everyone! Thank you for all your messages of Congratulations on my post yesterday, I am still smiling! It's Pollycraft freebie day today and Paula has added to the fabulous Critter and Cogs with the one and only Gorgeous!

I think I love him nearly as much as my all time favourite Fluffy! You can find all the details on how to get hold of him on the Pollycraft blog. I coloured Gorgeous in with Promarkers to match my checked DCWV paper and then added him to a square of kraft card which I had stamped with a Cat's Life Press stamp. I sewed around the edges with red thread and then finished with a button tied with string.
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. This card is so funny! The image is cute really! Love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hun

    he is fab! love the kraft paper, works so well against those bright colours. Have a lovely weekend.

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the colour of his spots match the patterned paper! So neat. Your stitching and single button are the perfect finishing touch.

    All eyes on gorgeous! ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Millie! Gorgeous colour combo and love that kraft with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card jane.fabulous bold colours and design and i love the fun image and your fab stitching :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, he is just so fab and you've coloured him perfectly. Love the design and great stitching.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How erm, gorgeous he is! And well done from me too about the Letraset profile - you should be published waaay more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's definitely gorgeous :) Love your backing paper and that kraft goes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous looks great on this layout with the touch of bright paper. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mix of the bright and funky checked DP with the Kraft is perfect, such a wicked card! :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x