Wednesday 27 July 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - New release preview

Hello Everyone! I have a card to show you today made with one of the images which will be released next month at Whiff of Joy. If you are a big fan of Henry the Mouse you are in for a real treat! Whiff of Joy are releasing a fabulous series of stamps featuring him on a Travel and Adventure theme and a great collection of matching dies!

I have used Henry hugging a heart to make a card which I gave to my Husband for our Wedding Anniversary yesterday. We have been married for 14 years this year and we celebrated by going out for a lovely dinner. I don't know where the years have gone, my Hubby is my best Friend and is so supportive of my crafting and I love him more and more with every year which passes. The paper I have used is by My Mind's Eye and I picked up th ribbed kraft at the Newbury craft show. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and the pretty heart Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl. Make sure you keep an eye on my fellow Whiff of Joy Design Team members blog for more sneaky peeks up until release day, the links to their blogs are in my side bar.
Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card jane.love the stunnning new henry and great colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x