Friday 14 October 2011

More Fairy Glen!

Morning Everyone! I hope you are well, I am sooooooo ready for the weekend! Just one more day! I have another card to share with you today using a Fairy Glen image from the latest Sugar Nellie release. I can't get enough of these adorable stamps!


This card features the super cool Pippi Longsocks, I love her socks and trainers! I also admire her composure at standing next to a frog! I would have run a mile by now! I used Basic Grey papers for my card mixed with Linksome gingham and notebook style paper from my stash and added a hint of dark pink with stitching and papers for matting and layering. The sentiment is a new purchase from a Whimsy stamps set and the flowers are from my stash.
Hope you have a lovely Friday.
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Been having a rough time, but your cute creation put a smile on my face....love that image, and the stitching is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card jane.the image is so sweet and stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane - how wonderful!! Love the image and your bright colours!! Just lovely in every detail! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What charming card art you have here! It's so light hearted and pretty! Love the way you are using colors to evoke a mood. Very nice.
    Thanks for your Follow!
    ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jane. Love the new stamps and the papers are lush
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jane and such pretty added detail, such a cute image, I used to have long socks like that in the 70's lol! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! she's a lil' cutie Jane. Love the gorgeous papers and fab stitching. Very pretty flowers too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x