Saturday 5 November 2011

Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable release day

Good Evening Everyone! I hope you are all well and had a good week. I apologise for my absence this week, I have been so tired since we came back from New York I have not felt like doing much crafting at all. I think my mojo is still in the Big Apple as it took me ages to make the card below and I am still not very happy with it! :-( I hope it comes back soon as I have lots of DT work to catch up on and so many lovely new stamps to play with!


Sugar Nellie has released 6 gorgeous new 'Simply Adorable' digi stamps today and I have made a card using Victoria and have coloured her in to matxh the patchwork of papers from my scraps I used when I followed this fortnight's sketch from the Sugar Bowl.

The wonderful Design Team girls (who are far more organised than me!!) have made some gorgeous samples using the new images and you can see them all on the Sugar Nellie Blog here.

Here is the fab sketch from the Sugar Bowl Challenge. I added a little bow as extra to hide some very dodgy stitching! I hope you have a great weekend. I am off to try and make another card and then to do some tidying up of my craft stash in the hope it kick starts my inspiration!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card Jane and the papers are a perfect match. Love New York, was there a week before twin towers went down, would be nice to go back one day!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane....d'you want me to look for your mojo when I go to the Big Apple? Not going 'til January,so hope you can manage 'til then...haaaaa!
    Don't think you have much to worry about, though...this is a beautiful creation...love that image, and you did a fabby job with those papers...dodgey stitchin' or not...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jane,.i love your mix of colours and patterns and the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, beautiful card, love your colour combo and flowers. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x