Tuesday 1 November 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - New stamps preview

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a good Halloween, I can't believe it is November already! After more than a week away from crafting I finally got a chance to play with my new Whiff of Joy stamps last night. I treated myself to some Prisma pencils when I was in New York and had my first attempt at colouring with them on this gorgeous new Henry image...a bit more practice needed I think!!! I don't find them as easy to use as my Promarkers but I am going to persevere and keep trying!

I have used some papers I bought in Michaels and some glitter card from my stash. I picked up the ribbon in a huge haberdashery store near Macy's and made the snowflakes by stamping the Whiff of Joy background text stamp onto kraft card and embossing it with white powder and by die cutting it with the Whiff of Joy snowflake die. The sentiment is from the Christmas stamp kit which is being released today with some fab new Henry and Penguin Christmas stamps. You can take a look at all the new releases here.
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. wow.stunning card jane.i love the gorgeous new image and fab traditional colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x