Monday 9 April 2012

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Fabric


Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday and had lots of yummy treats! I did lots of crafting yesterday and lots of relaxing and I am looking forward to having another day off today and hope to fit in a bit more crafting! Monday is Pollycraft Challenge day and our theme this week has been set by the lovely Lou and she has chosen...

FABRIC!

She would like to see fabric on your cards, either felt, twine, raffia, ribbon, linen...the choice is yours!
I have used the lovely Celeste Amberglow 'Farmin' apples' on my card who is available here from Pollycraft.
I coloured her in with Promarkers to match my gorgeous October Afternoon papers and added a Whiff of Joy sentiment stamped on Kraft.


I added fabric to my card in the form of Bias binding which is available here from the Ribbon Girl. I ironed it out so it looked frayed before adding it to my card. I finished with some lovely flowers, a charm from The Hobby House and a tiny button I bought at the NEC.
I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge. The prize this week is a £10 voucher from Sew Sweet!! Make sure you check out their shop full of yummy ribbon and felt! :)
Make sure you take a look at the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from the Pollycraft DT.
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane! I love that biased binding!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the bright and cheerful colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Jane...and love the colours too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jane.stunning design and colours and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, this is yummy!! Love the layout and your bright, fun colours! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x