Saturday 21 April 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Coffee amongst the chaos!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are well and had a good week. It is chaos here as we will be moving house a week on Monday. I have been packing for a while so we are already surrounded by boxes and mess and the next week is going to be busy. I am supposed to be crafting today. I have some Magazine work to complete and lots of DT work but have only managed to do washing and a bit of sorting so far and buy some new digi stamps! I know what I am going to do but just need a push to get started!


At the moment, I am sat down with a cuppa and the TV on and I will get started when I have finished this post! The card I have to share with you today was made with the adorable 'Luv a latte' Simply Sassy stamp who is available here from Funky Kits. She is one of my most favourite Sassy stamps and I love colouring her in. I used some papers from the Fancy Pants 'Be You' pad. I love the rich pinks in this pad! I added a touch of aqua after I coloured my beautiful Sassy's eyes as I thought the card was missing something. I used flat flowers from my stash and topped them with gems and finished with a bow and a gorgeous sparkly swirl.
Right, I am off now to get some work done! Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

8 comments:

  1. You'll be fine for next Monday... the mess is the worst bit, but you're nearly going, after all this messing around, whoop! I totally love this card, I'd never dare to put these colours together. Have a great day. Mwah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane what a lovely card I love her expression , great colours too.
    I'm sorry I have been poorly and unable to comment but am back now ,you have been creating some lovely cards whilst I have been away,Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the bright colours and that fab sentiment....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane, Sending buckets of good wishes for your move - the chaos will soon turn to calm and I wish you and the family many happy years in your new home. Hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card jane.great papers and design and the image is brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your card Jane - she is beautiful. Wishing you all the very best in the pack up/moving - bet it is starting to get exciting at this stage! Hope it all goes without a hitch (or at least that they be minor ones!!!). Hugs, Deirdre

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x