Sunday 5 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - A card for a special Son

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a lovely day. I have changed my posting day for My Mum's Craft shop to a Sunday from this week so I will be popping in every Sunday on the My Mum's Craft shop blog from now on to show you which My Mum's Craft Shop products I have been playing with during the week.
My Son celebrated his 13th Birthday a few days ago so I am sharing one of the cards I made him to celebrate. I didn't do any stamping or colouring on this card as the image is a precut and coloured Hobby House topper.


The papers I have used are from the Echo Park 'So Happy Together' pad. I love this pad as it has so many verstatile papers in it. I layered my papers into kraft card and then stitched around the edges. I also inked around the edge of the image panel. The sentiment was created on my laptop and the cute little banner is available here and is from Memory box. I added a couple of little black pearls and a spotty button as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and just right image for a 13 yearold. Beautiful. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, such a great image and coloured brilliantly

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat mooi gekleurd! Heel leuk je kaartje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jane.fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Great design - hope your son had great birthday! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation and happy belated 13th birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x