Friday 24 August 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Fairy cakes

Hello Everyone! I hope you have had a good week. I am so pleased it is Friday! I have a busy few days ahead but am looking forward to the long weekend. I have a card to share with you today which I made with some new papers from My Mind's Eye from the 'A Mother's Love' pad which I bought before I went on my holidays. I have used one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps which is called 'Fairy Cakes' and is available to buy here from Funky Kits.


I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then added a little gem onto the flower on the yummy cupcake. I really love these papers as the little flowers actually remind me of the flower on the cake. I layered all my papers onto red card and stitched around the edges. The gorgeous concertina pleated ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.


Here is a close up on my coloured image. Isn't she cute! I added some paper flowers to my card and a sentiment from Some Odd Girl and finished with a couple of little buttons and some gems.
I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jane, love the colours and those papers. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is a realy cutiepie!!! love the brignt colors and the papers are really gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card Jane!! So sweet :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jane. S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x