Thursday 18 October 2012

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Halloween Colours

Hello Everyone, it is time for a brand new Challenge on the Little Miss Muffet blog and this fortnight we have the perfect theme to allow you to play with all the new releases from last week! Our theme this fortnight is: 'Halloween Colours' and I have made a card using  Bandit Boy Tom at Halloween! I coloured him to match these fabulous Imaginesce Halloween papers and popped him on to the front of my card into which I had die cut a window.


I added some Ribbon Girl ribbon and tied my Melissa Frances sentiment with twine and the finishing touch ws a couple of little die cut bats. My Image was coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I cut it out leaving a small border before adding it to my card. I hope you will be able to join us for this fortnight's Challenge. The DT have made some fabulous cards to inspire you, make sure you check them out on the blog! Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Waw the colors are stunning Jane. gorgeous! hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Jane! Love the papers and the window design! The image is so cute and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Halloween card. It reminds me so much of my grandson. He loves to dress up as characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, this is too cute. I absolutely love this card. Fab papers too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the window - once again a great card design Jane! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, love the die cut window!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x