Friday 19 October 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy challenge - Brown and White

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week, I am very glad it is Friday, I have been very tired this week and am looking forward to having a lie in tomorrow! I have used another one of the lovely new stamps from the latest release from Whiff of Joy for my DT card this week. This image which I have coloured to match the 'Brown and White' theme from this for this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge is called 'Christmas Star' and is available here from Whiff of Joy.


I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for my card and papers from Lili of the Valley I bought at Alexandra Palace. The sentiment is from  a Paper Smooches set. I love these funky fonts and need to get myself some more sets!


Here is a close up of little Henry all coloured in with my Promarkers. I added glitter to his hat and paper pieced the star with kraft card. The little brown gems I used are also from Whiff of Joy. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jane - love the kraft and white colour palette. I'm a Paper Smooches fan too! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very wonderfull christmas card, looks fantastic..love it!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the color is so perfect and love how you colored Henry. Have a lovely weekend. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, love the design and the image is just fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card Jane. The colours are lovely, I know that's the point, but you've used them really well. Hope you have a lovely and restful weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cracking make, lovely image - sooooooooo sweet and coloured perfectly

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAb card, love it and Henry is so cute, thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous jane.love your colours and fab sweet henry ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Henry and perfect paper choices, Jane. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x