Sunday 4 November 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Birthday Bunny


Good Morning Everyone! I am sharing my regular dose of Sunday Inspiration using some of the lovely goodies from My Mum's Craft Shop on the shop blog. I have used the fabulous Cat's Pajamas 'Birthday Bunny' stamp which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop.


I coloured the presents in lovely bright and juicy colours to match in with these gorgeous For the Record Echo Park papers. I added a gorgeous orange ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and some lovely flowers and a sentiment by Paper Smooches. The image was cut out leaving a small border and I added it to my card with foam pads and added a little glitter to some of the presents. I finished with a little stick on pearl. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. The bunny is so soooo cute Jane. I also love the paper. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jane. Such a cute image and love the embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw too cute jane.the little bunny is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jane, love the very cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x