Sunday 11 November 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Christmas Time!


Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today and we are starting another themed week at My Mum's Craft Shop. We are turning our attention to Christmas this week as it is fast approaching and our theme is 'Christmas Time'. Kitty has been ordering lots of gorgeous Christmas goodies and they have started to arrive, they are lots of gorgeous papers, stamps and dies, one of my favourite pads is the Carta Bella 'Merry and Bright' pad which is available here. I love the bright colours and the fabulous fun patterns, they are a nice change from the traditional Christmas colours.


I used one of the pink papers in the pad to layer my papers onto and to cut a frame for my Cat's Pajamas 'Define Good' image. I coloured my image with Promarkers and then added some sewing around the edges and some glitter to his hat. The sentiment was cut with a Dienamics sentiment strip.
I added lots of gorgeous snowflakes cut with the Cheery Lyn snowflakes die and finished with some little stick on gems. Make sure you pop back tomorrow for more Christmas Inspiration!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. What a festive card, Jane! Love the bright colors and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I love the cute sentiment and the image is also soooo adorable. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and bright jane.the bunny is really cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours Jane I'll have to look out for those papers ...Christmas doesn't always have to be red and green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x