Thursday 16 May 2013

Little Miss Muffet DT for the LMMS Challenge - Red, White and Kraft

Hello Everyone! It's time for brand new Challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Blog and we have a great theme for you! We would like to see Red, White and Kraft on your creations this fortnight. I love a colour Challenge so had lots of fun with this one!


I used my favourite Cheeky Chester the Monkey on my card and coloured him in with Promarkers to match my colour scheme. All the papers I have used are from Bazzill and the sentiment is by Paper Smooches. I added a dienamics die cut heart, ribbon and a button from the Ribbon Girl and several other bits and pieces from my stash.


After I had coloured Chester in, I cut him out and then added him to my card with foam pads and added some paper flowers at the bottom of the topper. I am entering my card into the DT call Paula is running for Pollycraft. I was very lucky to be a part of the DT when the shop closed and would love to be part of the new team so wish me luck! If you fancy applying too, you can see all the details here. I hope you have a lovely Thursday! Friday tomorrow!! Yay!!!
Jane
x

12 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I am trapped in a time bubble! I thought it was 9.11, but it appears to be lunch time already! Let me out! ;) I love this card. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, fab detailing, love that you have used Chester this time too :)
    Good luck with the DT call hunni
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, super dupe card, I admire your stitching and the sentiment is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Jane! Great coloring and details! Love the design and how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw what a gorgeous creation! i love the colour combination and oooooh the image is so sweet. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a cute little chappie. Love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image, looks wonderfull, a very ncie card creation

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have still to try Kraft ...lovin' it with the red & white...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am smitten with your card. He is darling and looks great surrounded by the red ;>) Good luck :>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Jane, love the layout!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very gorgeous card. I love layout & image.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x