Sunday 19 May 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Something new


Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend so far. I am here today with a tag I have made for our 'Something New' themed week which is starting today on the My Mum's Craft shop blog. I cut the tag using a Dienamics die and Gorjuss Girl papers and added a fishtail cut from striped paper using another die. The beautiful house stamp is from the Art houses set from Creative Expressions and I stamped it on to kraft and added it to the tag over some jute mesh.



I used a Dienamics heart die to cut a small tag which I stamped with a Lili of the Valley stamp before setting it with an eyelet and tying it on with some Docrafts string.


I then added some flowers a wooden butterfly, some key charms and buttons to finish off. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x