Saturday 20 July 2013

A bright and colourful card for a Baby Boy

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all well and are having a good week. I haven't been very well this week so haven't really been enjoying the lovely weather but I am starting to feel a bit better today. I have a quick share for you today. I made a card using an image I coloured in while practising with my blue Graph'it Markers.



It turned out much brghter than I had planned for so I teamed it with this gorgeous chevron paper from My Mind's Eye. The image is from Lili of the Valley and is so cute! I added some blue twine from The Ribbon Girl and buttons and finished with some stick on pearls. I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfull baby card, lovely colours, looks great!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Jane...this is just lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Jane, love the backing paper. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable hun...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane, love the adorable image and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x