Sunday 21 July 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Congratulations on your New Home!

Hello Everyone! It's my day sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I am showing a little card  which I made using one of the lovely JoFy mini stamps. This adorable little house is available here from my Mum's Craft shop. I coloured it in with Graph'it Markers and cut it out leaving a small border before I added it to my card.

The papers I have used are from the Echo Park Sweet day pad and I added some stripey ribbon and a crochet flower which I topped with a paper rose. I finished with a little stick on pearl and sentiment from my stash. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, great papers you used and this is such a sweet home-image. Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x