Friday 18 December 2015

Beep : Beep!

Hello Everyone! I have something a little different for you today. I was inspired by some Pinterest galleries to make a punched and Die cut R2 D2 card for my lovely Boyfriend who is a massive Star Wars fan and went to see the new film 'The Force Awakens' last night.



I used a circle and square dies for the body and then cut some strips from blue and white card and edged them all in silver ink before putting them together. I used the Dienamics Christmas tree cutout for the trapezoid shapes for his feet and the shape on his head as it was the perfect shape.


I then added more punched circles and squares which I layered up with foam pads and accented with tiny white pearls. The sentiment was from a very old Pollycraft stamp set and I added a small punched heart.

Here is a little close up of the finished R2D2, I think he is quite cute! The backing paper I used is from a very old Kaisercraft pad. This was very quick to put together and would make great party invitations for a Star Wars themed party. I hope you have a lovely Friday and a lovely Weekend and May the Force be with you!!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x