Friday 11 December 2015

MMCSDT: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Hello Everyone! Are you ready for Christmas? I nearly am. Christmas celebrations start for me today as it is my Work Christmas lunch so I am looking forward to some lovely food with my lovely colleagues and a catch up after what has been a very busy year for lots of us. I have broken one of my rules this year and have bought Christmas cards for my family as I have run out of time to make special cards for everyone. I cannot remember the last time I bought cards!
There is still some time left for me to whip up some handmade cards from my Friends using some of the lovely Avery Elle Christmas Florals stamps from My Mum's Craft shop.

To make the card, I used a round die to trace a circle with pencil on to some white card as a starting point then stamped the sentiment into the middle of the circle. I then stamped the wreath starting with the lighter green leaved then stamping the darker ones over the top. I let it dry and then rubbed out my pencil lines.


I stamped some berries to which I added stick on gems then stamped some flowers on to scrap card and cut them out before adding them to the wreath with foam pads. I then finished with some gems and pearls and added the finished wreath to a card covered with spotty paper.
I am entering my card in to the Ribbon Girl 'Anything Goes Challenge'. I hope you have a lovely Friday and a lovely Weekend.
Jane
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x